I certify that the facts set forth in this application are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentations, falsifications, or omissions on this application can be grounds for immediate denial of my appointment or removal from consideration or, if I have entered into a contract with this company, for immediate termination of that contract. I authorize 360 HR Solutions, Inc. to make any necessary inquiries and investigations into my education, references, or employment history. I further authorize, unless otherwise indicated on this application, the release of my information to 360 HR Solutions, Inc. by any of the schools, services, or employers listed on this application.
I also hereby release from liability 360 HR Solutions, Inc. and its representatives for seeking, gathering, and using such information to make decisions concerning my status as an Independent Contractor for 360 HR Solutions, Inc. and all other persons or organizations for providing such information.
THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT. I understand and agree that if this application is accepted, my status will be that of an Independent Contractor and as such, I will be solely responsible for all tax liabilities pertaining to monies received in the course of services I perform.
If I am retained by 360 HR Solutions, Inc. as an Independent Contractor I will:
- not be entitled to workers compensation benefits.
- not be entitled to unemployment insurance benefits unless unemployment coverage is provided by me or some other entity.
- be obligated to pay federal and state income tax on any monies paid pursuant to the contract relationship.
- be required to provide professional and liability insurance.
Additionally, if I am retained by 360 HR Solutions, Inc as an Independent Contractor:
- I understand that this work is expected to be done from a physical location within the United States.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I understand that I will be required to complete a criminal background check which may bar persons with felony charges and any misdemeanors related to theft.
- I will be available to work at least 15 hours per week, which will include Saturday and/or Sunday.
- I understand that there are some expenses associated with getting started (certification, computer equipment, headset, telephone).
- I understand that an unpaid certification course may be needed for the opportunity of my choice. Certification costs starts at $19.99 and is a one-time fee.
- I understand as an Independent Contractor I am responsible for payment of all state and/or federal income, Social Security, self-employment taxes, sales and use taxes, unemployment taxes, and payroll taxes.
- I understand that as an Independent Contractor, I would not be eligible for unemployment benefits at the end of any contract with 360 HR Solutions, Inc.
- I understand that I must have a hard-wired broadband Internet connection (DSL, cable or fiber optic).
- I have or am willing to get a dedicated POTS telephone line that has no features on the line.
I represent and warrant that I have read and fully understand the foregoing, and that I seek to become an Independent Contractor under these conditions.
360 HR Solutions, Inc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
360 HR Solutions, Inc.
10340 S. Western Avenue
Chicago, IL, 60643
Effective as of April 15, 2020